Are your nagging body aches affecting your lifestyle, productivity or even your relationships? Opting for quick fixes like pain killers and body massages do not resolve the root of the problem. Pilates reduces body aches effectively and permanently by improving the alignment and posture of the body.
Functional Pilates exercises are applied in class to strengthen the muscles supporting your joints and reduce muscle imbalances. The only way to reduce your body aches (such as knee pain, body aches, frozen shoulder, scoliosis, slipped disc) or any mobility issues is to teach your body how to move efficiently and effectively. Pilates resets your muscle memory to achieve that. You also earn a bonus – a fit and toned body!
Body Aches Pilates is suitable for people who have spinal issues (such as slipped disc, sciatica, scoliosis etc), body aches and joint pains (such as knee pain, frozen shoulder, neck tension etc), or are recovering from injuries. It is perfect for folks who want a permanent solution to their body woes by becoming fitter and stronger.
You need to complete a 30-minute Reformer Introduction class before going for your first Body Aches Pilates class.
Never tried Pilates before? Sign Up for our Trial Class Today @ $35 only!
Bring along a friend for free!
- Duration of each Group Pilates Reformer class is 55 minutes
- Recommended to do a minimum of 3 Pilates classes per week
- Socks are compulsory for every class
- Class cancellation must be made 12 hours before class or a no-show is charged
- You will not be able to attend the class if you are more than 10 minutes late – the class will be charged
- FREE Reformer Introduction Class is 30 minutes and only applicable if you take up a Group Pilates Reformer class immediately after the Introduction Class
If you are new to Pilates Fitness, please register for an account here and make payment for a class credit before you book for your first class.
Submit your review
Having attended a few Core and Body Ache classes with Pilates Fitness, I realized my core seems to be stronger, my lower back pain has also been reduced. I'm more aware and conscious of my posture which keeps my spine in good shape. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wish to take up pilates as their exercise regime!