Tired of short-lived results from unsustainable weight loss programmes? Do you find gym environments competitive and intimidating? We have developed an effective and proven Pilates routine that burns more calories and tones the body. Our classes are held in our boutique studios with a maximum of 10 participants per class. Since 2010, more than 7,500 people have experienced our effective Weight Loss classes.
Our classes are created with beginners in mind, thus no prior Pilates experience is required. Pilates has no impact on the joints, and is safe for everyone who is looking to shed some kilos and achieve a toned body. We recommend at least three classes a week to experience a positive difference in a month.
*Available in Group Pilates Reformer & Group Pilates Chair Classes.
You will need to complete a 30 minute Reformer / Chair Introduction class before going for your first Weight Loss Pilates class.
WHATSAPP US NOW TO BOOK YOUR PILATES CLASS!
Never tried Pilates before? Sign Up for our Trial Class Today @ $35 only!
Bring along a friend for free!
- Duration of each Group Pilates Reformer or Pilates Chair class is 55 minutes
- Recommended to do a minimum of 3 Pilates classes per week
- Socks are compulsory for every class
- Class cancellation must be made 12 hours before class or a no-show is charged
- You will not be able to attend the class if you are more than 10 minutes late – the class will be charged
- FREE Reformer Introduction Class is 30 minutes and only applicable if you take up a Group Pilates Reformer or Pilates Chair class immediately after the Introduction Class
Submit your review
Instructors very focus on client's needs. Doing pilates as a group are much more interesting than the usual work out at home or gym!
Pilates weight loss class is very rewarding as you can really feel your body fats burning and your core muscles aching after the class. Although some of the actions are challenging, fear not! The instructors are very professional and will guide you along slowly to ensure you have the correct posture. Overall, it is an awesome experience!