We understand that having a busy lifestyle makes it difficult to sustain a regular workout routine. In addition, most of us expect to see visible results within 3 months of embarking on an exercise routine. This is what inspired us to integrate spot toning elements with high intensity interval movements and Pilates principles to create our new HIIT Pilates series.
HIIT refers to High Intensity Interval Training. The HIIT PILATES series was created for time-starved folks in Singapore. Pilates Fitness HIIT Pilates series differentiates itself by being a high intensity but low impact workout that is effective and safe on the joints. Expect non-stop intermediate Pilates Reformer and Cardio Pilates exercises set to a thumping soundtrack to get your adrenaline pumping. This is also the first class that incorporates upbeat music to set the pace of the workout. Get ready to challenge your stamina, endurance and coordination at our HIIT Pilates classes!
Available in Group Pilates Reformer and Pilates Chair Studios.
WHATSAPP US NOW TO BOOK YOUR PILATES CLASS!
Never tried Pilates before? Sign Up for our Trial Class Today @ $35 only!
Bring along a friend for free!
- Duration of each Group Pilates Reformer or Pilates Chair class is 55 minutes
- Recommended to do a minimum of 3 Pilates classes per week
- Socks are compulsory for every class
- Class cancellation must be made 12 hours before class or a no-show is charged
- You will not be able to attend the class if you are more than 10 minutes late – the class will be charged
- FREE Reformer Introduction Class is 30 minutes and only applicable if you take up a Group Pilates Reformer or Pilates Chair class immediately after the Introduction Class
Submit your review
I loved how certain muscles get activated, and these are the muscles I don't activate on a daily basis. Certain exercises are challenging especially if you are weak in specific muscle groups (my arms especially). But the burn isn't prolonged sine it's a full body work out. Before I knew it, the instructor was on to the next muscle group. It really is a full body workout!