Are your nagging body aches affecting your lifestyle, productivity or even your relationships? Opting for quick fixes like pain killers and body massages do not resolve the root of the problem. Pilates reduces body aches effectively by improving the alignment and posture of the body. Functional Pilates exercises are applied in class to strengthen the muscles supporting your joints and reduce muscle imbalances.
Body Aches Pilates is suitable for people who have spinal issues (such as slip disc, sciatica, scoliosis etc), body aches and joint pains (such as knee pain, frozen shoulder, neck tension etc), or are recovering from injuries. It is perfect for folks who want a permanent solution to their body woes by becoming fitter and stronger.
*Available in Group Pilates Reformer & Group Pilates Chair Classes.
You need to complete a 30 minute Reformer / Chair Introduction class before going for your first Body Aches Pilates class.
WHATSAPP US NOW TO BOOK YOUR PILATES CLASS!
Never tried Pilates before? Sign Up for our Trial Class Today @ $35 only!
Bring along a friend for free!
- Duration of each Group Pilates Reformer or Pilates Chair class is 55 minutes
- Recommended to do a minimum of 3 Pilates classes per week
- Socks are compulsory for every class
- Class cancellation must be made 12 hours before class or a no-show is charged
- You will not be able to attend the class if you are more than 10 minutes late – the class will be charged
- FREE Reformer Introduction Class is 30 minutes and only applicable if you take up a Group Pilates Reformer or Pilates Chair class immediately after the Introduction Class